Friday, September 25, 2015

Expecting Mother Printable Card For Pregnant Mothers, Baby Shower, (Pro-Life!)

I Am PRO-LIFE!




If you have a friend, relative or loved one expecting a child, show up to their baby shower with this adorable baby shower card!

This unique card is simple yet sweet! It depicts a long-haired, expecting mother, standing infront of her bedroom mirror. Her one hand is laid gently on her stomach as her flowing dress spreads on the floor.

After you purchase this, you will receive this card as a PDF file. Simply print it off, (it's best on stock paper) cut, fold, write your note on the inside, then send! 

Note: No actual item will be mailed to you. This is a printable greeting card.

Would you like this card customized with a quote or name on the front or back? Send me a messeage and I'll see what I can do!

If you would like a custom order visit my Custom Order Listing and messege me! I would be happy to help you out! If I know I can't do what you want, I will send you to some other artists on Etsy who can maybe be of service to you.
  
Thanks for looking! If you have any questions please messege me! 

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment