Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mother Mary and Baby Jesus Painting


Mother Mary, Pray for us!

This is my newest painting up for sale in my Etsy shop. 

This painting of Mary depicts our blessed Mother with Baby Jesus sleeping in her arms. Our Lady is lovingly holding our Lord as the stars begin to come out and shine.

This painting was done with acrylic and watercolor on 9X12 canvas paper.

Painting may look slightly different in person depending on you monitor screen and how it shows colors. 

You will recieve the original painting in mail hopefully within a week depending on where you live. I ship within 3-5 work days after the order is cleared. If you would like it sooner, I would be happy to try and help so please messege me and let me know! Also if you are giving this as a gift, I can send it directly to your friend's mail box. Just tell me their address in the message box when ordering.

If you would like a custom order visit my Custom Order Listing and messege me! I would be happy to help you out! If I know I can't do what you want, I will send you to some other artists on Etsy who can maybe be of service to you.

If you are interested in seeing my other artwork, please visit my website and checkout all my art and free kids coloring pages and clipart!


Thanks for looking!

~Rachel~

Check out more of my artwork on Etsy Here!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment