Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Custom Request Artwork Just For You!


Have a picture you want drawn for you to keep as a memory? Or perhaps you want a specific piece of artwork to decorate your home with? Well I'm more than happy to help you with your needs! 

Message me here!

If you would like me to do a custom made painting for you, please send me a custom request message with the following:

~Tell me if you want a canvas, canvas paper, Canvas board or a printable. Please tell me the size you would like of the picture or canvas which you would like me to paint. If you want a printable, your picture will be paper size unless you otherwise mention the size you would prefer.

~Tell me what you want painted. If you would like me to paint a picture from a photograph I can do that or you can tell me what you basically want and I'll do it from my brain. either way works for me. However, I often times work better by brain, not form other drawing or photos, but that also could depend on the picture.

~Tell me if you need it by a certain date. If you need it quickly I will do my best to focus more on getting your painting done.

~After you tell me what you would like, I'll email back within 48 hours and let you know if I can do it and how I intend to paint it. If you would like I can make a quick drawing of what I have in mind and send it to you before I get started on it for a canvas or framed picture.

~Depending on the size of your picture it may take me up to more than a week to complete. If its a smaller and less fancy of a painting I may get it done more quickly.

~Lastly, When the painting is finally done and you are satisfied with it, we can determine price and shipping costs.

I will send you message and let you buy it on a private or reserved listing. I'll send you the link and you can buy it.

You will recieve the original painting in mail hopefully within a week depending on where you live. I ship within 3-5 work days after the order is cleared. If you would like it sooner, I would be happy to try and help so please messege me and let me know! Also if you are giving this as a gift, I can send it directly to your friend's mail box. Just tell me their address in the message box when ordering.

If you are interested in seeing my other artwork, please visit my website and checkout all my art and free kids coloring pages and clipart!
If you are interested in me illustrating a book, I can illustrate kid's books. Just convo me! 

~Rachel Maybeth






No comments:

Post a Comment