Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Famous Poets and Authors Bookmarks With Quotes (Also, Free Coloring Pages!)

If you love Mark Twain, Edgar Allan Poe, or C. S. Lewis, then you are in the right place! Here are some free coloring pages and book marks for you to print out! In the coloring pages as well as the bookmarks, it shows some cute drawings I did of these famous authors and a quote with each. If you have a custom request, just ask and I'll make you one of a specific author or quote! Thanks!

These are completely free so just print them off and use!









Also, Check out the book makes I created from these cute pictures of these famous authors! You can print them off on stock paper and keep them as yourself or give them as simple gifts!



Thanks for looking! Enjoy your coloring pages and/or bookmarks!

If you want access to all my other coloring pages, please become a member and recieve emails when I make new pages and gain access to all my new clipart and coloring pages



God bless!
~Rachel~




3 comments:

  1. I just want to say thank you for sharing all those Famouse Quotes . I have been looking for those for over an hour now. I want to give those quotes to my girl friend. She finds it cute and she really loves Famouse Quotes .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment! I hope she enjoys them!

      Delete
  2. At Infill Demolition we realize Edmonton is in the beginning steps of a much larger densification process. Free Quotes

    ReplyDelete