Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Free Weather Clipart /Coloring pages

After getting a neat suggestion from a friend, I've decided to start making small clipart along with my coloring pages. Some of them can easily be used as coloring pages or just printed off or used for decrotive use. These here are in black and white and can either be colored or kept as they are. Today's clipart is weather themed. In this PDF, you will get pictures of the sun, clouds, rain, snow and even a rainbow! All this is completely free! Fust download the PDF and use the clipart however you like! You may use this to decorate your blog, school or play papers, stories, other writings or other things. Please link back to me though. If you plan on using these for a magazine or published book, please contact me first to get permission! Thank you!

To get this image, downlaod the PDF or click on the image and save it to your computer.



Thank you for looking! Enjoy your free clipart!

My Policies:
Please only use these coloring pages and clipart for personal use. If you wish to publish them into a magazine, book, or any other published work, please contact me first. Always link back to me if you share my artwork on any social media. 
Thank you!

~Rachel~




1 comment:

  1. Thanks! My students here in Japan are having fun with this!

    ReplyDelete