Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Musical Clipart / Coloring Pages Guitar, Piano, Music Notes

"Music is what feelings sound like,"

Here is  today's clipart. This one is themed "Music is Happiness." 
You get print this free PDF by clicking on the link below this picture.  This clipart set consists of two acoustic guitars, keyboard/piano, two electric guitars, and music notes.


Enjoy the free clipart!

My Policies:
Please only use these coloring pages and clipart for personal use. If you wish to publish them into a magazine, book, or any other published work, please contact me first. Always link back to me if you share my artwork on any social media. 
Thank you!


If you are a site member, CLICK HERE 
to get your free Coloring Pages. This will take you to my site after you sign in and you can find the coloring pages in the menu.

Not a member? Click here to join!


~Rachel~

No comments:

Post a Comment