Monday, September 7, 2015

FREE MEMBERSHIP! Become a Rachel Maybeth's Art Site Memeber Today!

Why should you become a Member on 
Rachel Maybeth's Art Website?



As an artist, I'm always looking forward to sharing my art with my followers and customers. I love create paintings, posters, coloring pages, and much more for everyone! My artwork sometimes reflects my love of music as well as my love of God and Mary. You may be wondering why I would consider myself different from the rest. You also may be wondering what you have to gain by following my blog and becoming a member on my shop, Well I'm here to answer your questions!

On my blog, I have set up so that all my visiters, (new or not) can see all my artwork and coloring pages, but members get free access to the PDFs to these coloring pages, as well as some other goodies!

To sum up, here is a list of all the benefits to becoming a site member on Rachel Maybeth's Art!

~Membership is COMPLETELY FREE! No monthly or yearly fees!

~Member's get access to all my free coloring pages, (Totally useful for teachers, babysitters, grandparents or parents!)

~Member's get access to other things I post such as certain printable posters, (Great for teens or young adults!)

~No spam mail! Members will get emails every time I post a new piece of art or giveaway promotion, but besides that, NO SPAM!

~Your email is safe with me, I promise not to give out your email to anyone!

Also, as a follower on FACEBOOK, you will always be able to keep up with my giveaways, New giveaways are posted often! So like my page on facebook and keep up with all my new printables I'm giving out!





 I'd say its a pretty good deal! 
Members get a whole bunch of super awesome goodies with no fees or uncanny amout of emails!
With all this awesome stuff to get, who would want to miss this great deal!?

If you are a mom or a teacher, this will help you to keep your kids busy without paying through the nose! My coloring pages and black and white clip art makes great entertainment for kids from ages 3+! 
 




So come on in and join the fun! 
Become a member today and get this party started!







~Rachel~



No comments:

Post a Comment