Friday, August 28, 2015

Our Lady And Baby Jesus Printable Greeting Cards


 



If you are looking for unique Catholic greeting card of Our Lady and Jesus, then you've come to the right place! This listing is for two seperate greeting cards. One depicts Our Lady holding the sleeping baby Jesus, and the other depicts Mary rising our beloved savior to the moon.

After you purchase this, you will receive both cards as PDF files. Simply print them off. They work best on stock paper. 

Note: No actual item will be mailed to you. These are printable greeting cards.

If you would like a custom order visit my Custom Order Listing and messege me! I would be happy to help you out! If I know I can't do what you want, I will send you to some other artists on Etsy who can maybe be of service to you.

If you are interested in seeing my other artwork, please visit my website and checkout all my art and free kids coloring pages and clipart!
http://rachelmaybeth.wix.com/rachelmaybeth#!home/mainPage

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions please messege me! 

~Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment