Thursday, August 27, 2015

Wolf Howling At the Moon Painting Printable




Buy these printables HERE!

This epic wolf poster brings awe and shivers to the eyes of many. Wolves have always been looked upon as magestic animals meant to be respected. The famous stance of a wolf howling at the moon often strikes courage and strength into our hearts.

This printable will make a perfect poster for your room, dorm, or any other special place. Sit this picture on your shelf to remind yourself to be strong and brave!

This listing is for two posters. One is a contrasting picture with plain Black and white colors. While the other is a textured-looking and richer detailed print. You will recive both after purchase.

This is Digital PDF file so no actaul poster will be mailed to you. Print off these posters from the PDF you will recieve. 

If you would like a custom order visit my Custom Order Listing and messege me! I would be happy to help you out! If I know I can't do what you want, I will send you to some other artists on Etsy who can maybe be of service to you.

If you are interested in seeing my other artwork, please visit my website and checkout all my art and free kids coloring pages and clipart!
http://rachelmaybeth.wix.com/rachelmaybeth#!home/mainPage

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions please message me! 

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment