Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Card Collection





Christmas is right around the corner! What better way to help spread the good New of Christ's birth then by giving all of your love and care to others? If you are looking for unique and non-expencive cards to send out this christmas, these are the ones you need! This set includes Four (4) unique and beautiful paintings of Mary, Jesus and a christmas angel. 

Note* Cards vary somewhat is size. Approximately half a sheet of stand paper in width. 

After you purchase this, you will receive these cards as a PDF file. Simply print it off, (It's best on stock paper) cut, fold, write your note on the inside, then send! There will be no words on the inside of the cards, enjoy all the free space to write! :)

Note: No actual items will be mailed to you. These are printable greeting cards.

Would you like these cards customized with a quote or name on the front or back? Send me a messeage and I'll see what I can do! I will charge an extra $1.00 per word though. 

If you would like a custom order visit my Custom Order Listing and messege me! I would be happy to help you out! If I know I can't do what you want, I will send you to some other artists on Etsy who can maybe be of service to you.

If you are interested in seeing my other artwork, please visit my website and checkout all my art and free kids coloring pages and clipart!
http://rachelmaybeth.wix.com/rachelmaybeth#!home/mainPage

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions please messege me! 

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment