Saturday, May 2, 2015

Buck (Deer) Coloring Page / Clipart

I drew this deer a little while back and I thought I would share it with you! Its a simple drawing a deer that cna be used as a coloring page or as clipart. It's free so go ahead and download the PDF and use it as either! The picture depicts a buck standing on a hill in front of a starry moonlit sky.




My Policies:
Please only use these coloring pages and clipart for personal use. If you wish to publish them into a magazine, book, or any other published work, please contact me first. Always link back to me if you share my artwork on any social media. 
Thank you!

If you are a site member, CLICK HERE 
to get your free Coloring Pages. This will take you to my site after you sign in and you can find the coloring pages in the menu.

Not a member? Click here to join!

~Rachel~


No comments:

Post a Comment