Monday, May 4, 2015

Rachel Maybeth Art is on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Pinterest! (Also Enjoy Some Free Socail Media Icons!)


Thank you everyone who has come into my site! I hope you all are enjoying the free coloring pages and clipart as much as I love making them! I would just like to let you all know that I am now on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Pinterest! Follow me on all these socail medias and always know when  I post something new! Also, you can sign up for email and get my posts delivered right to your inbox!


~*Connect With Me!*~

*Facebook* ~Twitter~ Tumblr

Google+ -Pinterest-



    To celebrate, I've created some Social Media icons for your use, again, all for free! You can use them on your website or use them as clipart! They look like paint spotches with the Social Icons on them including Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest,  Twitter, Linkin, Email, Skype, Instagram and Blogger.




Enjoy and God bless!

~Rachel~






No comments:

Post a Comment